“LRP" trade under company registered as “Little Red Panda Ltd” in the jurisdiction of United Kingdom CN 07674357 . ‘Little Red Panda Ltd' (“LRP”, "we", and us") is committed to protecting the information about you that we collect, store and use when you provide it to us. We manage your information in accordance with the requirements of the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998, which govern how organisations collect, hold, use and disclose personal information. The data protection principles also give individuals a right to know what information an organisation holds about him or her, and a right to correct it if it is wrong.
We manage your data in accordance with the requirements of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the UK Data Protection principles and the Data Protection Act 1998.
"LRP" does not collect personally identifiable information about individuals except when such individuals specifically provide such information on a voluntary basis. When you contact LRP you may be asked to submit information about you to us. Such information may include:
- your name;
- your contact details such as your telephone number, physical address and email address; and
- information that allows us to process your payment to us.
We do not store financial information.
We collect, hold and use your information for a number of purposes, generally, we use the information that we collect to:
- assist us in providing our services to you;
- contact you or respond to your queries;
- send information about product launches and promotions, regular email communications or newsletters outlining news, services or events.
- We may use the information that we collect from you:
- to advertise our services
- for our internal administrative, marketing and planning requirements;
- to compile and report statistics, with all the relevant personal and/or proprietary information de-identified prior to the completion of such statistics; and
- for purposes that are expressly permitted under any agreement with you.
We may from time to time publish customer testimonials on our Websites, in social media profiles, on our Youtube channel and within advertising material/ platforms such as Google My Business. These testimonials may contain company identifiable information. We will request your written consent at the time the testimonial is recorded. If you want your testimonial removed please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will take all reasonable steps to protect the information we hold about you from unauthorised access, use and disclosure, however we cannot guarantee that our systems and stored data will be completely free from third party interception or are free from corruption.